Remove Duplicate Photos
- There are duplicate copies of many photos. How do I eliminate them?
- The App creates duplicate photos when I use sharing. How do I prevent that from happening?
Question: There are duplicate copies of many photos. How do I eliminate them?
On some devices, the same copy of photo may appear multiple times. To fix this, turn off Menu > Settings > System > Internal Storage.
Question: The App created duplicate photos after I had shared photos. How do I prevent that from happening?
By default, the App re-sizes your photos before sharing them to conserve your data plan bandwidth. These re-sized photos are stored in the folder called "Fishbowl_Shared_Photos". You have 2 options if you don't want to see these duplicates:
- Hide the folder
- Find the folder called "Fishbowl_Shared_Photos"
- Touch the folder to open it
- Then go to Menu > Actions > Hide to hide the album
- Don't re-size photos before sharing
- Go to Menu > Settings > Advanced > Share Photo Quality
- Select "No Resize"